LIKE it~

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Hey, long time didn't write something here.. almost forgot there is a blog belongs to me to write something here...

i miss u guys, how about you? well, I am working adult now... my 1st job was in Taiwan... work with cruises, erm... not used to it yet, because sometime will rough sea>

This definitely is a new life here, facing the new environment, new people, and also the working pressure ( of course every job has their own difficulty, same as mine)  

so ADD Oil ya... and also want to keep my body as fit as i can see my ABs!!!
My god.. work for few months my Abs disappear already, i gonna find it back... if not i will get people laugh....  

so i wish my dream can come true when reached end of the year.    Everyone gambahteh ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment