LIKE it~

Wednesday 10 August 2011

thx a lot to you~^^

today morning i received the message from my friend --Gmin
her father pass away on this morning~
SAD...what happen???
get shock and ...dont know want to reply her...

then we plan to go to the funeral tomorrow with my classmates~

in class...i received my result ~
yes!
i pass d...^^, although not really high....but i really thanks alot, Ms Louis, give me d chance to get the great marks~


because these few day i get a NEW VIRUS...i cough for few days~
haiz~
and because of cough, i drink the "Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa"

going to finished ~><
******************************

this evening~i meet my friend for dinner and also movie^^
we go to Gurney Sakae Sushi~

again...i eat quite lots...haha^^

these are mine~


this is my friend 1~[ a big meal^^]
we finished the meal ~and rush to the cinema~

Luckily~the movie not yet start~
Today's movie~

"The Rise of Planet of The Apes"
the movie this really really nice~
got few scene i get shock
for few scene i going to cry...but, not yet...haha^^
anyway, this is the movie i recommend u all go to watch also...^^

by the way, thanks to my friend~~Bernard Ong...^^
haha....hope u enjoy the movie also...^^

2 comments: