LIKE it~

Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Special Fri and Sat~

*FRIDAY*

he took me to a place that very special restaurant-- Chai Diam Ma...but there is only few dish for us to choose...but drinks there have many type la^^

this is mine...actually my friend older d same food also...^^

the taste actually not bad[cos i like d cheese^^]...just because tat is macaroni but not RICE... so..okok lo...^^
after finished, full till i cannot walk~

~~~
after that i follow him to work--> just the product shooting~
few mins, his job is DONE~

then we watch the 3D movie
Final Destination 5[with 3D oh...^^]
the movie was nice....have many scenes i get shocked...
and my friend just laugh me at thr...[speechless]

after the movie...walk walk awhile den having our dinner d...
i intro him to Xuan xin Restaurant....
again...we order many again...haha..



my friend 1^^

mine 1^^

after that we went to Popular to find some book and see....
and it happened many thing also...haha[think diok pun laugh]

9pm...i suggested
*a cup of ChatTime,but all finished~
den we find the tong soi restaurant...
*Sugar Dynasty..closed~
*All About Sugar & Gift... closed~
last chance...
*阿嫲糖水铺(sunshine Lip Sin thr)...closed also..~

i think:" what happened today?? ALL CLOSE..."

then bor huat...we plan to chit chat at Queensbay's station 1...
but, let me saw the Yogurt shop..
Tutti Fruitti~


the taste nice neh...cos i add many thing inside...
so happy, because is my 1st time go thr...^^

after that, we back d~...and my Friday END~~~

*********************************

~SATURDAY~

today, i make my hair curly, because wanna go to shooting....
but unfortunately, cant find the cloths...and the weather also no good
so the shooting session CANCEL~
change plan....outing...^^


just wake up...messy curly hair and noob face~

after do this do that...
become this ...look abit aunty d...

then go lunch 1st..
i come liao...order many again...
mine 1...

my friend 1~

share d^^

after d lunch...
at Gurney new Wing have "Smurf" event...
i took some picture of them...so cute they are...^^
walk walk and have a cup of ChatTime~
yummy~ my Red bean PM~

after that, i wanna eat Tong Soi~
my friend fetch me to the tong soi shop that yesterday close d...
Sugar Dynasty...
this time got open d...
happy...^^
mine 1~泡篸炖雪蛤
my friend 1~芒果西米露~

after that i went to new world part there walk and see...
that is my 1st time walk at the at night...quite many thing see d...^^

after that go to Straits Quay to have the shooting session...
1st time using my friend's wife Canon 5D to shoot the few scene...
if u interested on my photography,can visit
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2185081020037.2123638.1037350395

by the way, these 2 days, i need to thank my friend,
bring me out and accompany me whole day^^
Thank You, Bernard Ong Yuan Zheng
[i know u saw this sure ki siao d^^]


No comments:

Post a Comment