LIKE it~

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Our 3rd Months Anniversary^^

long time didnt update my blog already..

busy??
yea, but not every day..

this year is going end, same like my 1st sem of Advanced Diploma at TARC..
but something happy that i never mention here since last post at 30 August 2011

which i start the new relationship with my LOVE 1^^
he is a good guy, he is kind, he is carrying, may be i love him only feel like very single thing that related to him i felt so wonderful^^

in these 3 months,

-- he taught me many thing,
-- he care my everything,
-- watched all the movie i like with me
-- follow me be a vegetarian for 1 month,
-- play "mamasak" with me (cos he lose the games)
-- always said
: "久久一次,不要紧啦,要就吃/买啦" -- but he forget that, he just said it yesterday...
-- find the restaurants for me(always eat ho liao)
and it bring few extra KG for me..><
haha-- its mean i fat jor...

Act...
i dun know how to describe him
but
he look cute
abit fat fat(my pillow ^^v )
mature mindset
know how to respect others
love his family...and
he is so perfect for me..He is my Bii~~


MY BII (MY LOVE)
BERNARD ONG YUEN ZHENG

my CONVO~with him..

Dinner ~with him...

Friend's Bro Wedding Dinner ~with him...

Lunch ~with him...

thx you for this few months that keep take care of me
although we have few small small argue, but i know u always give me WIN ...

thank you ya^^

29/12 is our 3rd Month Anniversary
congratz congratz ya^^
hehe

LOVE u 4ever ya Bii^^ muacksssssss~





2 comments: