LIKE it~

Monday 7 May 2012

review back~[didnt have much photo on this blog]

sorry for disappearing for a period of time.

miss u guys so much....who??? all bloggers, all my friends, and also the followers [ of course include the people i love]

what should i share today, quite a period that didn't update here...many story out there haven't updated , and most of the moment was funny and also memorable for me...

214 Valentine Day~
actually i dont know what should i prepare for it...just a simple celebrated with him at Gurney RedBox after i work...
no much photograph, no much surprise for him, but he bring the surprise for me~ A Branded Bag From C.K.
[ Love Him so Much~ Muackssss]

225 My Baby Birthday~
Celebrate with him at Gurney Shopping Mall [Lunch]
Straits Quay Secret Recipe [Blow Candle Ceremony]
Penang PAC [Opera]
and also the surprise from me...handmade b'day card and a small present that hide inside his car.
 [ i think i am not good in giving the surprise lor~hehe]

419 My 2x B'day~
really a simple b'day for me...because that day was my mum operation day, so after i finished the job, i go to hospital and visit my mum until very late of the night...
by the way, i had a small celebration with my best friends and my Baby at Victoria Station before the actual date~
although is a simple dinner and celebration among of them, it feels so warm and thankful~ ^^

425 My Result Released
so happy that my all Resit Paper are PASS ~thank you my friends give the helping hands and support to me, especially my BF...used the cruel way but also the support way to motivate me~

428 A Big Day for the Protesters and also for Me
a big day for those Malaysians who love the Malaysia's future ....i am not the one that attend the Big Day, because the safety problem, and my mum not allow too...[but i am the one keep follow up the news oh]
besides, is my last day of my internship~will Miss Them Much~hehe ^^

507 Complicated day
back to my hostel and tidy the table and throw something that had "EXPIRED", feel like i did some wrong decision in previous years, before i meet my LOVE one~ waste my time and $...like a SHIT Day for me...

overall, i think these few months' story are in the post....not much surprise date and things, but i still love it...








No comments:

Post a Comment