LIKE it~

Thursday 24 January 2013

Im Back~



Is Year 2013
2012/12/21 not the end of the earth, which mean that i have to keep moving for tomorrow.

Well, seems like i have disappear for some time at here, and now im back to share everything is worth to share at here...[oh, poor Language]

From last blog (June 2012), i have miss out so much of words that should wrote at here, but i will definitely tell u that im busy, i have no time and bla bla bla....--> LAZY , i knew it~

This few months i have face the most stressfulness in Advanced Diploma, THESIS, final year project... i have cry for this, i have think  to give up to do this.... but luckily, i have some friends that willing to helping me when i ask for help..i have to say Thank You to u guys.


Besides, i have the sweetest moment that period too.
with my bii, Bernard... he start to teach me handle the online business, deal with customer and everything, although that is not a big business , but for me is quite successful thing in my life, hehe^^
so Thank You to helping me to have my own online business
Fairy.TalesLoveMe.FairyTales   (click in and have a look)

- 1st year anniversary
- 1st time Malacca budget travel

- 1st time do Passport to Hatyai budget Travel
- 1st time New year countdown he was not beside me



Besides, My bii have spent some time and money went for the travel twice in this period, which Malacca and Hatyai (budget travelling)...
Well, i like this kind of travel, no time limit, no tour guide, no rush,  only have to manage well the usage of the money~and is a nice experience ~ [more fun with him, more weight i gain... sad]

[Click] Travel album

         




No comments:

Post a Comment